- What is CRM?
- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
- It is a model for managing your business’s interactions with all your customers and sales prospects.
- It uses technology to organise, synchronise and automate your business processes in the areas of marketing, sales and customer service.
2. What are the goals of CRM?
- Find, attract, and win new clients
- Nurture and retain those the company already has
- Increase the customer loyalty
- Attract former clients back
- Reduce the costs of marketing and client service by automating common business processes
The answer is most definitely YES! You are in business because of your customers and it makes sense for you to build lasting relationships with them to make them loyal customers who will give you repeat business and refer you to others.
A CRM system gives you a 360 degree view of all the interactions with your customer in a central location.
There are many CRM systems on the market and the choice for which CRM is best for you depends on your business objectives and the way your business runs. A CRM consultant can help you make the right decision for your business. A CRM system doesn’t have to be a costly affair. There are some pretty comprehensive systems from as little as $10 per user per month that will meet most business’s needs.
5. What are some of common business activities CRM can help me save time with?
- Handling enquiries via phone, email etc
- Capturing contact information
- Creating quotes
- Following up with customers
- Creating invoices
- Keeping track of potential sales
- Keeping track of products/services purchased.
- Emailing newsletters or info about upcoming events or new products
- Tracking Marketing – Newspaper ads, Facebook, cold calling
- Managing contracts, agreements and documents
6. Example Success Stories?