Ron Jones Consulting – http://www.ronjonesconsulting.com.au/
Ron Jones Consulting offers a comprehensive approach to improving workplace relations practices.
Through proper analysis and understanding of your business, Ron provides you with reassuring workplace solutions through management support.
Specific areas of consulting include
• compliance and risk advice
• award analysis
• preparation of letters of offer and employment contracts
• policies and procedures review
• enterprise level bargaining
• business transmission solutions
• dispute resolution
• performance management
• restructuring and change management
• redundancy and termination.
Ron Jones Consulting required a system to manage their clients and automate internal processes. These processes were mainly in the areas of:
1. Managing Account and Client databases and categories
2. Managing Sales force automation – automatic quote and invoice generation
3. Automating workflow (creating recurring invoices and reminder emails)
4. Managing client contracts and other documentation
The CRM was configured from the front end to manage all the items listed above.
Existing contacts that were stored in excel sheets and outlook were imported into the system to create a central repository.
Custom reports were created to handle all the above items as well.
The CRM solution implemented by Sankhya Consultants resulted in the following benefits to Ron Jones Consulting:
1. Time savings by having a central system to manage clients and having integrated workflow to automatically generate recurring invoices and reminder emails
2. Time savings in generating quotes and invoices by automating the process
3. Efficient handling of client contracts and other documentation
4. Tracking all client activities in the system (meetings, calls, follow up appointments)
5. Automatic generation of reports and lists for management – time savings and increased accuracy in not having to compile these manually.
6. Having a central repository to manage all types of clients and staff and their associated contracts and documentation.
7. Insight into the sales pipeline for the coming months.