A lot of small businesses I know are currently using spreadsheets to manage their contacts and are finding a lot of issues with using this as a way to manage their contacts (understandably!). They have told me that they really need a CRM system for the new year but don’t have a big budget and also have no idea where to start or where to look.
So fear not! We are here to take out all the hard work for you in finding a system that fits your business AND your budget. Our Christmas and New Year gift to you is a list of 3 FREE (YES FREE!) CRM systems that do a darn good job of managing your contacts and some even have other bonus features that can supercharge your business to propel you forward in 2014.
So without further ado, here they are!
1. Bitrix 24
Bitrix 24, we believe, gives you amazing features for FREE! It is more than just a CRM system. It is a united work space which handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks in the form of a cloud based social intranet. Some of the great features the free version has are:
- Free for up to 12 users!
- 5Gb of online storage
- Social Communications
- Tasks and Projects
- File and Documents (sharing and collaboration)
- and last but not least – a built in CRM which includes:
- Contact management
- Sales/pipeline management
- Invoice management
- An advanced business process workflow builder (it has a great GUI interface)
- Website integration -connect your online store and your contact forms to pass sales and leads data directly into your CRM.
It doesn’t include a case management/support module in the free version, but for most small businesses, the existing features are more than sufficient.
2. Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM has a great, user friendly interface which is quite simple to use. The features in their free edition are:
- Free for up to 2 users
- 10Mb Storage
- Calendar and Activities
- Automated workflows
- Contact management (up to 250 contacts)
- Opportunity/Sales Pipeline Management (unlimited)
- Case Management (unlimited cases)
There is no module for invoice management but if you want to upgrade to the professional plan for only $12 per user per month, you have access to integration with Xero cloud based accounting software which handles your invoicing.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM has grown in leaps and bounds in the past few years and now offers an Enterprise version which includes territory management. However, it still offers it’s free version for small businesses with the basic CRM functionality to cater for their needs including social media integration. Features in the free version include:
- Free for up to 3 users
- 250Mb file storage/organisation
- Lead, Contact and Account management
- Opportunity/Sales Pipeline Management
- Tasks, Calendar, Call Log, and Notes
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- 2 Email templates
- 1 Web-to-Lead form for integration with your website
- 1 Web-to-Contact form for integration with your website
The great thing about all 3 of the CRM systems featured here, is that they give you the opportunity to upgrade at any time as your business grows.
So what are you waiting for? Get 2014 off to a great start for your business with a brand new CRM system and watch your business thrive!